Thursday 21 April 2011

Just one week to go!

The Vintage Bazaar is just around the corner now! Clare and I have been working hard to spread the word about the fair. We are hoping that we shall have plenty of enthusiastic buyers to enjoy purchasing from the 35 different stalls. All our stall holders have been working hard to gather fresh new stock for the event so that (hopefully!) nobody will be disappointed. I shall be bringing a selection of Vintage clothes, textiles and other treasure from France. Click here to see my latest finds. Look forward to seeing you in Frome.

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to next Saturday. Have a lovely Easter.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I'll be there Lizzie and Clare along with a family of furry friends.
    Really looking forward to my first Vintage Bazaar.

    Michelex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it too....and this time I just have to set up a stall - quite a treat! ;-)

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry I've had to back out. I might be able to come briefly as a visitor which would be lovely, but we'll have to see how things go.

    Have a fantastic time one and all.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to it - Thanks to you both for organising such a great fair.
    See you bright an early :)
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, thank you so much for your lovely positive feedback. i am so glad that you had a wonderful time! Lizzie & Clare xx

    ReplyDelete