Saturday 30 April 2011

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.....


This gorgeous abstract painting of bottles seems an appropriate pic to say a huge and frankly enormous THANK YOU, and CHEERS to all the fantastic stallholders and visitors to the Vintage Bazaar in Frome yesterday. The hall was full to the rafters once again with beautiful vintage items, sadly I didn't have my camera with me.. but I will be posting pix here as my friends send them to me! Thank you also to the "Darling Team" who worked so hard on the day (and for months and months before)...and to Michael for assisting on the desk for hours on end (that was really appreciated by Mr W) .....and to the fab team at The Cheese and Grain who were so helpful and hardworking on our behalf.
Here's to the next Vintage Bazaar at the Cheese and Grain on Saturday October 29th, hope to see you there!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Lizzie and Clare for such a wonderful day, Andy and I enjoyed it so much...lovely venue, lovely people and lots of lovelies to buy. Looking forward to the next one.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great event, can't wait for the one in October!
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls, I sent you a stall holders thank you Jo, but the email came bouncing back! Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came down to Frome with my daughter all the way from sunny West Sussex - we drove down on Friday and stayed overnight in a B&B. We weren't disappointed - we had a really fabulous time, found some fabulous treasures and met some lovely people (stallholders) to boot! Thankyou and we will definitely be coming to the next one in October! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for organising such a great fair ladies! It was such a successful day - you should be very proud.

    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely day amongst lovely people.. Thank you Lizzie & Clare!
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie, thank you so much for your lovely positive feedback. i am so glad that you had a wonderful time! Lizzie & Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed the Vintage Bazaar, so much to see and buy! I also met a lot of friends to enjoy tea with. It was a fun day. Roll on to next year's event.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete