Wednesday 14 December 2011

The Textile Rag and Remnant Rummage


Recently a lot of my friends have been asking why there are no textile events in Taunton? It is a busy town with an Arts College and plenty of keen makers and sewing enthusiasts...
Here at Vintage Bazaar HQ we are happy to announce The Textile Rag and Remnant Rummage! The date is set for Saturday 3rd March 2012 at The Trull Memorial Hall on the outskirts of Taunton. (here TA3 7JZ). There is ample car parking and level access for stall holders to unload. The focus will be on bargain prices on textiles, scraps, trimmings, remnants, buttons old and new. The Fair will open at 9.30 and end at 14.00. Admission 50p.

8 comments:

  1. Whoooo, exciting. Love your new header picture, by the way.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would have just loved to be there!

    Thank you for sharing.

    Irene, your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Irene for your enthusiastic following. Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must put that date in my shiny new diary then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be there but Tom is 18 and we are going shooting. Have a busy, busy day.
    T x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Trixie, you will be missed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm a student at the University of Exeter and make handcrafted Maacrame jewelry! Is it possible to sign up to participate for The Textile Rag and Remnant Rummage on 3rd March? Here is a link to view some of my work https://picasaweb.google.com/117108490519699064626/CYcLeShOp

    All I need is a small table!! Hope to hear back -Tang ~*
    tingggtanggg@gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tang, the fair is fully booked in Trull. I have sent you an email which I hope you receive (it bounced back the first time) Lizzie

    ReplyDelete