Canvas and Cloth have a selection of trimmings and textiles to suit every pocket.
Ted and Bunny - delights from the sewing room.....
The Textile Market will open at 9am and finish at 3 pm. Admission £1. The village hall has a large car park but additional parking can be found along Woolston and Cary Road. Refreshments and delicious fresh coffee will be available from Mr Bean!
North Cadbury is located just off the A303 between Yeovil and Wincanton
From the A303
- From Ilminster/Yeovil travel on the A303 towards Wincanton/Sparkford
- From Wincanton travel on the A303 towards Yeovil/Sparkford
- Turn off the A303, following the sign for North & South Cadbury
- Follow the North Cadbury sign onto Parish Hill
- Continue along Parish Hill to enter North Cadbury village
- Turn right onto Woolston Road (signposted village hall)
- Turn left onto High Street (signposted village hall)
- The village hall is located on the left